Star-Style #2

Hello loves,

as I promised you in my last entry, I will now tell you why I am so amazed of the colour royal-blue. Of course it is my 2nd favourite colour but especially now the reason is the style of Kate Middleton aka Princess Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
Personally I think she is THE fashion-icon within the royals. Especially in this passed year many women got inspired by her individual and feminine style. My personal highlights about her style are the gaudy colours, the extravagant headdresses and the coats. I also love her long, brown and shiny hair which makes her look natural and the viewers feel the fun and the freedom of her fashion.

Here are some best ofs:






Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...