Very English

Hola queridos,

on my numerous shopping-tours on holiday in Cannes, I've discovered another trend: England and America.
If you have not had anything to do with these countries maybe now you can as the biggest and oldest sport event the Olympic games currently takes place in the English capital London. The USA as one of the favourite teams is also back in the world of fashion as we are consuming many American goods.

Check out some of my shopping results below:


Blouse - Mango
Jersey - L&B

You might notice that my second favourite colour royal-blue is dominating, I will tell you why in my next entry.

Top - L&B 
Chucks (Converse AllStar) - Events

ADVICE: If your brand-new chucks get dirty on the white part you can perfectly clean them with scouring agent.

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...