Shopping-Saturday

Heyhey beautiful people,

on Saturday, October 27th, I have been shopping with my mother in our city center. The main goal was the department store Karstadt which included the British label NEW LOOK this was the part where I shopped most.

Check out the results below:

A romantic and comfortable jeans-dress with a brown belt. Denim dream-looks are indispensible in autumn.
Dress - NEW LOOK

A wide t-shirt with skull-heads which you can perfectly combine with warm pullovers in winter or trendy in summer.
T-shirt - NEW LOOK

Ankle-boots with rivets also indispensible. So it was time to add more rivets into my wardrobe.
Amkle-boots - NEW LOOK


Tights in different varieties for every case and royal blue leggings. I prefer it opaque.
Tights - Karstadt


And warm slippers for the cold days.
Slippers - Deichmann

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...