Dreamteam 2013

Hello,

I've already told you that this year is dominated by soft colours, by clearness and standardization. But that doesn't mean that there won't be a gamut colours this year, too.

I would like to introduce the dreamteam of 2013 today, pastel purple and orange. Personally I think that they fit perfect together because both colous are o different but to perfect together, at once. Purple with its mystery and darkness and orange with its warmth that causes good mood inside you and awakens your positive emotions. Both colours have a romantic touch in themselves and create the perfect golden middle. That's why I would say that they are definetly the dreamteam of 2013 the other reasons you will see in my next entries.

Stay tuned until that.

Bijou Brigitte and some of my friends among others has also discovered this trend already, too.

A little addition for the nails, natually they should be uniform but you can have a little mix like you see it on the photo, too.


Nail polish - P2 (850/wow, wow, wow!, 540/ poetic)

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...