Red? Stored!

Hola,

in my last entry I've promised you to name more reasons why orange and purple are the dreamteam of 2013.
Well the warmest among the warm colours , red, is stored for this year.
According to the Chinese calendar 2013 is the year of the snake. The snake shall bring you luck so you should dress and decorate your surrounding according to its preferences. What the snake dislikes most is the bright, easily visible colour red and so far I have hardly seen anyone wearing it not even among the celebrities. I have seen the majority replacing red this year with a strong pink for example which I think is a great alterntive. The snake loves the colours of the nature: blue, orange, green, brown, purple, etc. They will rule the year and especially the spring and summer season 2013.

Red is stored for now. Soft shades are asked.
I have only worn this red outfit becuse of the Mexican meal, my friend and I were going to have on the passed weekend.
More about that on my next post.

Stay tuned for that.



Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...