Black Is Not Black Anymore

Hola queridos,

on my last entry I've already told you that I love to style up a black outfit with very colorful accessories and told you that my next entry is going to be about that topic.

The best thing about black is that it works with every color and because of that even black can be a welcome color in this season.
Yesterday I've spent a calm day at home and tried it. I wore a black wide shirt with little silver stones and black leggings.

I've combined that with the silver/gold accessories I always wear (the ring I've got from my grandmother for Christmas, my silver D&G watch and my little 'Best Friend' necklace - they are like good-luck charms for me).

Shirt - C&A

My fingers were already very coloful with the NOTW N°21. Still I've added a ring with a big pastel blue stone.


Ring - I am

My wrist was styled with little bangles. They were available in a set in different colors.

Bangles - Karstadt

So... What color haven't I added to the outfit yet? Orange maybe, in the trendy snake print.

Earrings - Bijou Brigitte

As you see most of these accessories include gold, from which it is said that it's the new silver. But more about that soon.

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...