Do It Yourself!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6594561/?claim=3sbku8gcnpm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Hello,

today I've finally taken my time to style my hair by myself a hairstyle I have always admired. The rocky, curled bun that reminds of a punky Iroquois.

Among elegant rock-girls this 40s hairstyle is very popular and so it is for me.

Check out my result below:



All you need for this hairstyle is:
  • four scrunchies
  • three little hair clips
  • one or two little hair slides
  • a curling iron
  • hairspray
The make-up I would suggest for this is dramatically black eyes and either nude or dark purple lips because this is rather a night and party style.
So a fitting outfit would be black and silver additions.

I hope you like it as much as I and all the others who saw it like it :) I think for the first time out of fantasy it is well done.

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...