Accessory Of The Month

Hello dears,

June in Hamburg... the warm sun is showing up with a gentle, fresh breeze. Too sunny for jackets one could think but also too cold for not wearing something at all especially in the morning. Therefore my suggestion for this little "conflict": the poncho!

It can either be chic and elegant on you or "casual and cool" as one of my fellow students called me today. It fits to every look and clothes and it is so easy to take on and off and doesn't even disturb during shopping tours.

The fanciful (pre-)summer girl combines it with chic bracelets and long necklaces just like I did since I'm a jewelry maniac.

Necklace - Tally Weijl

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...