Flower Power

Bonjour,

in order to this blog entry I also have a fitting saying for you which will hopefully accompany you on your way: "Every flower is blossoming out once but those who are blossoming out the latest will bloom the most beautiful"

When the warm sun shows up again, the days last longer and the flowers start to bloom again spring feelings awaken inside me and reach their high-point in summer. ...and whoever thought of a man now is sweety wrong. I fall in love with flowers. I don't only love to admire them, smell them and take photos of them (admire some on my previous posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) but  I love to wear the best gift for a woman. 


Since the 60es flower power has not only been a life-attitude but also a timeless trend pretty women can't go without because they are also blossoming out in the hot seasons, are admired by everyone and make our world more beautiful.

An advice I want to give you for this trend? - Focus on the flowers, avoid to combine them with other types pattern (e.g. stripes) and don't wear a too gaudy gamut of colours. Be tender like a flower and adapt your look on them. Best would be to pic a special piece of flower-clothing and build your look up from there.
I also wouldn't wear much glitter to the look as it would destroy it.


Ring - SIX

 Top - New Look
 Skirt - Hallhuber
Skirt - Zara

What to combine? - Fanciful pieces like ribbons.

Sandals - Style in...

And yesterday on the shopping Sunday I've bought these new babies.

Pumps - Street Super Shoes

The flower crown and the pants à la Fall4Me idol Lana Del Rey counts to my most favorite pieces.



Additionally I would like to say that I do love the city life but sometimes I just love to escape and discover the beauty of our nature.

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi!! I love all the flower trends!! specially the crowns, flowered skirts ... so summery!!
    best wishes!!
    stefani
    www.aplacetogetlost.com

    AntwortenLöschen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...