Hello Tresures ♥

Hello tresures ♥

yesterday in the evening my mother showered me with lots of new items in the form of cosmetics of top brands like Chanel, Dior and Clarins which count to my most favorite brands.

I love my mother because she knows and respects my taste and supports me a lot with it. I do love surprises especially if I get things I was planning to buy anyway like the eyeliners, the trendy coral lipgloss and deep red or magenta lipsticks but check it out on your ownand tell me how you like my new tresures.
Which one do you like most?

Sweet and light fragrances for the elegant young lady of today.

A stronger but alluring fragrance by Elie Saab





Givenchy rarity



Instagram: Fall4Me_JK

I really can't wait to show you all those on me :)

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

1 Kommentar:

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...