The Devil Wears...

Hello lovelies,

let's start the day with a new post about a modern classy look I totally fell in love with especially because of my new hairstyle with the cheeky fringe. It is inspired by one of Anne Hathaway's looks from the successful movie "The Devil Wear Prada" which is one of my favorite films.




I in addition have combined my classy black and white look with colorful pastel accessories. I just think that this look can be worn perfectly to that hairstyle, it seems youthful, chic and serious at once and is suitable for every occasion.





 Snapshot ;) 




Top - C&A; skirt - H&M; tights - Emporio Armani; high-heels - Görtz17; necklace - New Look; watch - Wempe; bracelet - Bijou Brigitte

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

5 Kommentare:

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...