Colors Don't Steal Each Other The Show

Hello and happy Sunday my sweet people,

colors are always beautiful to watch. When I see colors I have to smile, even in the darkest moment it is as if the sun would shine. Colors cheer me up. Colors are life. Wearing many different strong colors at once is what we know as the trend called "color-blocking" - one color is in the center of attention and the you move your eye and the next color is in the center. 

See it that way or like beautiful gamut of colors which go in harmony. Blue for Greece, green for Portugal and Italy and red for Spain. As you know I always prefer blazers on my presentations just like that day when I had to compare these countries with my group. 
It was very difficult to find significant differences between these countries. 



Blazer - H&M; treggings - Vero Moda; boots - Texto

Having this in mind I would like to greet and send love to four blogger mates and friends from these countries: SerialKlother Konstantina from Greece, Sara and her lookbook from Spain and Estefania from Spain -  place to get lost, Rita from Portugal and the nameless Elisa from Italy. Every blogger is an inspiration and lecture. 

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

3 Kommentare:

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...