Because It's Harder To Keep A Smile Than A Sad Face

Good day my sweet hearts, 

for the beginning of the week I thought of making some announcements and news official. 

I see something you don't see and that is... Two new banners on the right top and another banner in the left middle. 
Yes, Johanna has been hard-working for her blogger career despite her coming exams at university. 
I applied for many meaningful (blogger) communities, such as Chicisimo or Stylight and etailPR approved me as a blogger. 
With this I opened myself new doors for opportunities and it will only get higher! 

Make sure to follow me! 


In the end I have some questions and answers for you according to my Russian exam on Wednesday:
Где ты работаете? (Where do you work?)
- Я работаю в Алстерхаусе. (I work in the Alsterhaus.)
Где ты учишься? (Where do you study?)
- Я учусь в университете на факултете политологии, на третийм курче. (I learn in the university in the faculty of political science in the third semester).
Что у тебя есть? (What do you have - in life/3 things - ?)
- У меня есть брат, блог моды и собака. (I have a brother, a fashion blog and a dog.)
У тебя есть друг? (Do you have a boyfriend?)
- У меня нет друга. (I don't have a boyfriend.)
У тебя в Гамбурге есть друзья? (Do you have friends in Hamburg?)
- У меня есть девяать пльус друзей в Гамбурге. (I have plus 10 friends in Hamburg.)
Твой любимы горот? (Your beloved city?)
- Таллинн (Tallinn.)

Smiley cardigan - H&M; t-shirt - L&B; pants - C&A; boots - Görtz17


 "Smile, because a smiling person is a bright sunshine within the crowd of sad looking people. 
Smile, because it is harder to keep a smile on your face that comes out of your heart than 
a sad face.
Smile without a reason.
Just smile, because you can!" - Fall4Me
Instagram: Fall4Me_JK


Xoxo ♥ Johanna

5 Kommentare:

  1. What a fun cardigan, so pretty. Lovely blog here. And YES! to the quote, it's so so true! Good luck with the exams girl! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thx for the follow sweetie, following back on GFC #14
      xox
      Lenya

      Löschen
  2. I love your cardigan!!! smile!!!
    Have a good week!!! my g+ for you!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The smiles look great.

    Want to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, FB and Twitter? Love
    New Post Fashion Talks

    AntwortenLöschen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...