Shopping Week - I Dare You To Imitate It!

Hello lovlies,

can you imagine to go shopping on every day of the week? Well I did it and it was more than pleasuring, to express it a little bit noble.

Today I am presenting you my new arrivals for my wardrobe.

Check it out below:

A jacket à la Chanel in grey. It is the small size but when I wear it it looks 
classily oversized by Adagio in Karstadt.


One of my dream dresses. A LBD with lace-sleeves. And I was 
more than lucky to have found it today, one week later in the other 
store they have in another shopping center located in another district 
of Hamburg, in a noble blue in my size too by Paparazzi.




Power shoe-shopping: Because gold and silver of these super comfortable Buffalo pumps looked great I have decided to buy them both. And a basic pump from Högl can never harm you.

Seen. Loved. Bought. That's how easy it can go with a dress by Lipsy London 
to find at Karstadt.


And of course my iPhone deserves some beautiful accessories, too. By Karstadt. The panda-earrings 
by Bijou Brigitte were a lucky catch today.

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

1 Kommentar:

  1. Great blog dear,I'm new follower hope you can follow me too :)

    http://shopaholicbyilda.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...