Tutti Frutti

Hello my sweet ones,

I hope you enjoyed the sweetness of the fashion, trends and extra campaigns I have recently presented you because today it is going to be fruity and sour as I have warned you in January and February.

Enjoy the delicious taste of summer and spring, get the beach feeling already now by mixing your own cocktail with citrus colors of lime, lemon or orange as dominating trend colors of the month.

And even though it is mostly grey and rainy in April the sun is shining in our heart  and  the warm feelings awake with this trend of pastel colors. You feel and see the tenderness of spring so much that it opens your heart.

The harmony can already be felt from the outfit I am wearing where I bring together the three sour citrus colors and matched them. Black is - as Liz Malraux already said when she presented her Spring/Summer 2014 collection "just an accent".













T-shirt - L&B
Blazer - Tally Weijl
Skirt - She by Karstadt
Tights - Falke
Plateaus - Style in
Bracelet - New Look
Necklace, green ring - Bijou Brigitte
Watch - Dolce Gabbana

Which is going to be your cocktail?
Cheers!

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

4 Kommentare:


  1. lovely outfit!
    Such a beautiful skirt))
    I`ll be happy if we follow to each other!Just let me know in my blog)
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Own! Amazing skirt, love it <3

    www.biancammartins.blogspot.com.br

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I needed a good support as my new dress was thin, I ordered a bodysuit made for low-cut/backless dresses and it is great. It runs long for me; I'm 5'5 even with 3 or so inch heels, it was still long.
    kate spade handbags

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You're so cute! And your skirt is really beautiful!
    Kiss,
    G. for Chic Nuggets Blog
    FOLLOW ME ON FB

    AntwortenLöschen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...