Everything Is Allowed

Hello my dear ones and happy Wednesday,

another half of the week is done for you and for me the intense exam-phase has begun in order to reach my aim to be finished with all the university work until the end of july or rather begin of August and enjoy my well deserved holidays. However I will try my best to be active on here.

Today I want to show you my nails for summer. After I have been on the road with turquoise nails for almost one and a half months I couldn't stand this color anymore and since I have a firm plan for my September nails - which is going to be a surprise - I wanted to avoid that color. Therefore an orange/apricot mood caught me for mid-summer and when I saw the neon color I knew it has to be it.

Juicy and fruity, fresh and shining is one of the trend colors of the season. Shine bright like the warm sun and feel the summer spirit with orange and neon colors in all variations.

The rule is: Everything is allowed with orange!

Once again I highly thank Miu Nails & Wellness for their heartful and great service.



Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...