Sexy Like Wine

Bonsoir mes chers,

let me tell you at this point that you are the best person in your life. So please treat yourself according to that.

During a hurtful period, personally, nothing cheers me up more than putting myself into my favorite clothes and showing myself to the world as if it was mine. My main dresscode is sexy but thise who know me know that "sexy" for me isn't necessarily "less is more" but looking forward to unpack her with some little teasers  such as tights and bodycon skirts. The certain kick to complete the look would be high heels which will stretch your legs. Apart from that high heels always make you feel sexier naturally.

I want someone to look at me and desire me like a glass of wine. I want someone to get in touch with me. And I want to leave an impact on that person like a glass of wine. But other than the wine, I am going to stay.






Oversized sweater - Mango
Bodycon skirt & bracelet - New Look
Tights - Falke
Boots - GUESS?
Necklace - Douglas

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

2 Kommentare:

  1. simply beautiful!

    My last post: http://alovelystyle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/shewearskipling.html

    My fav of today: http://www.shopstyle.com/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=457330722&pid=uid7441-25962271-17

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. great post , love your sweater ! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...