Life Is Good To Me

Bonjour sweet people,

before I get bombarded with envy why life is good to me and not you let me set right that life is as good to me as much as I let it. And so can you take your destiny into your hand.

To be honest I never thought that I would find myself in such a situation that I would have the choice between two - I am aware of my value but because of what I have lived so far and with the norms and values I have been raised with I learned to rather not talk to arrogant about myself.

Both of them seemed to only have good things about them. The thought that I would have to decide sooner or later and go without one was killing me. But finally I took a deep thought thanks to great people I am surrounded by that encouraged me to fall back in love at the second sight.

In the end I realized that it was right to get back to the roots to someone who gave you the most wonderful feeling that a person can give to another.










Cardigan - Paparazzi
Striped tee, joggers - C&A
Ankle boots - GUESS?
Watch - Tommy Hilfiger
Earrings - I am
Medallion - H&M

Since this will be my last post before Christmas I wish you all a wonderful, magical and relaxing Christmas with your beloved ones and happy gifts.

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

2 Kommentare:

  1. so beautiful.you lookstunning
    happy holidays dear

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely post!!!
    A new year always brings new dreams, new goals, new challenges, but old friends always remain.
    ★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★
    ★ Feliz Año Nuevo ★
    ★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★
    \_2_/\_o_/\_1_/\_5_/
    ._|_..._|_..._|_.._|_

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    AntwortenLöschen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...