Colorful White

Hi dears,

when summer holidays in the hot, luxury and famous Cannes are calling everything needs to be perfect - it needs to be anyway since you never know whom you will meet when and where who knows maybe you will meet the person for life. Among others your nails have to be ready and set up too for fun at the beach and since the time on holiday is too precious to waste it on beauty I visited my nail-studio again and chose a trendy white in combination with the summer color orange. The colorful white awakens summer feelings as well as it underlines a summer trend.

As you can see I have been using a nail modelling with gel-lacquer this needs to be refreshed every five to six weeks. Your nails always look great and do not break no matter which situation they have to face.

Huge thanks to Miu Nails & Wellness for another beautiful nail art according to my wish and heartily service.



Xoxo ♥ Johanna

1 Kommentar:

  1. wonderful post; I follow you on GFC
    please refollow me on GFC too
    thanks
    http://blablablalovinglanguages.blogspot.it/

    AntwortenLöschen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...